Held on the last Friday of each month, the Langport market is open for business from 10am to 2pm.
Langport’s monthly market brings to you artisan food and drink, quirky handmade gifts and fresh, homemade and delicious tastes, both foreign and domestic.
The “Island”, Langport Town Centre.
What’s on offer?
A variety of local and international cuisine, including the following:
- Red and green olives.
- Local Smith & Evans wine.
- Somerset cider.
- Italian Salamis & Cheeses
- Fresh fish including tasty oysters.
- Vinaigrettes, dressings and preserves.
- Gluten Free Cakes.
- Chilli Sauces, Jams and chutneys.
- Fresh cut flowers, plants, and vegetables.
- Bags, Rugs, Ceramics, and Cushions.
- Photographs, Wooden Seats and Boards.
- Plus many more…
Why not make a day of it and enjoy lunch in one of the many places to eat in Langport.